“Personal Information” refers to information, which allows You to be directly or indirectly identified as an individual person. We may also collect “non-personal information” meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify anyone. Non-personal information may also result from removing the personally identifiable parts from Personal Information. We collect and use both types of information and combinations of both types.
- Processing Personal Information
AdjarEntertainment will process Your Personal Information for the purposes of providing the Services, including organizing the events and facilitating participant networking using the AdjarEntertainment website and the associated services.
AdjarEntertainment will process Your Personal Information to provide customer service and other services at your request, to send You information, including confirmations, invoices, and other communications, as well as communicate with You about promotions and other news about services offered by AdjarEntertainment.
AdjarEntertainment commits to adhere to the applicable laws and regulations pertaining to the processing of Personal Information, as well as to process Personal Information in compliance with good processing practices. All AdjarEntertainment personnel processing Personal Information are obliged to keep such information strictly confidential.
- Legal basis for the processing
The applicable legal basis for the processing of Personal Information depends on the circumstances relating to the relevant processing activities, as further described below:
- If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for one or more specific purposes, GDPR art. 6(1)(a) serves as the legal basis for processing operations.
- Performance of a contract. If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for the performance of a contract, such as for providing certain services, to which the data subject is party, GDPR art. 6(1)(b) serves as the legal basis for processing operations. The same applies to such processing operations which are necessary for carrying out pre-contractual measures, for example in the case of inquiries concerning our products or services.
- Legal obligation. If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for complying with a legal obligation, such as for the fulfillment of tax obligations, GDPR art. 6(1)(c) serves as the legal basis for processing operations.
- Vital interests. If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for protecting the vital interests of a natural person, such as if a visitor were injured in our premises and his information would have to be passed on to medical personnel, GDPR art. 6(1)(d) serves as the legal basis for processing operations.
- Legitimate interests. If the processing of Personal Information is necessary for processing operations which are not covered by any of the abovementioned legal grounds but are deemed permissible for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Us, such as marketing, GDPR art. 6(1)(f) serves as the legal basis for processing operations.
- Information We Collect and Sources of Information
We collect several categories of information:
- Information You give to us,
- Technically gathered information when You use our Services,
- Information from third parties in relation to our service.
We collect information that You give to us, for example when You use our Services. This information may include your name and email. On our website, You are also given the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter.
AdjarEntertainment also collects non-personal information on Your activities in the Services, such as your Internet Protocol address, and time of Your requests or actions in the website and referring website addresses, hardware type, operating system version, browser type, and language.
We also use other third-party data analytics service providers in order to improve the Services AdjarEntertainment may use tools from third-party service providers, such as Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
The Google Analytics tracking code implemented on this website supports Display Advertising. Google Analytics for Display Advertising is used on this website in the form of Remarketing. Third-party vendors, including Google, will show AdjarEntertainment ads on sites across the internet. AdjarEntertainment and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to this website. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
The following Google AdWords features are used on this website:
- Interest Categories
- Similar Audiences
- Other types of interest-based advertising
We use these features of Google Adwords to target past visitors across the internet or visitors with specific interest profiles based on their internet usage. We don’t collect personally identifiable information (PII) through our cookies, remarketing lists, or any other anonymous identifiers. At any time, you may decline the collection and storage of your data in the future.
The data collected by data analytics service providers enables us to understand the usage of the Services. Usage information and Personal Information are stored by such service providers and are subject to their privacy policies. The current list of data analytics service providers We use in connection with the Services can be requested from Us at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disclosing and Hosting Information
AdjarEntertainment will not disclose your stored Personal Information to third parties for direct electric marketing (email, text messages) without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which You will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. You may always opt-out of receiving promotional emails by following the instructions in those emails. If You opt-out, AdjarEntertainment may still send You non-promotional customer information, such as emails about providing the Service or AdjarEntertainment ongoing business relations.
We has right to share non-personal information (such as anonymous usage data, referring / exit pages and URLs, platform types, asset views, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality of the Services. In exceptional circumstances, Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties if required under any applicable law or regulation or order by competent authorities or in order to enforce the Terms of Service and to investigate possible infringing use of the Services as well as to guarantee the safety of the Services.
AdjarEntertainment has the right to share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business. Aggregate or anonymous information about You may be shared with advertisers, publishers, business partners, and other third parties.
- Protection of Information
The registers will be maintained in external service providers’ servers with appropriate safeguards, such as password protection, granting the access to the stored information only to persons working at AdjarEntertainment or AdjarEntertainment partners who are expressly authorized by AdjarEntertainment. The register is protected by appropriate industry standard, technical and organizational safety measures. Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the services in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, We cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. AdjarEntertainment will post a notice on the AdjarEntertainment website or through the Services in case of a material security breach that endangers your privacy or Personal Information. AdjarEntertainment may also temporarily shut down a service to protect Personal Information.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Contact Information
You may at any time contact AdjarEntertainment by filling the form on contact us page.